Monday, January 27, 2014

Getting Ready for 2014

All right folks, I'm going to start ramping up the blog posts in the next few weeks.  I got quite a bit to talk about.  Probably the biggest news is that I'll be on a new team for 2014.  Also, I'm currently writing this from Palm Springs on a racing camp.  And I'm still trying to figure out my racing schedule for the coming year as I coordinate with my new team.

However, I can tell you more details about this one bit of news.  Last year I promised my sister that if I didn't win either the OBRA Crit or OBRA TT that I would definitely do the Courage Classic with her in 2014.  Well, last year's crit season didn't go very well for me, so I have to make good on my promise.  So, I have signed up for it this year.



So now is your chance to be one of the first donaters to this worthy cause.   Your name will get to be displayed on the super fancy scroll bar on the right of this blog which receives millions tens of views per minute week.  Click here to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment