Monday, June 27, 2011

A race I want to forget

This post is going to be super short because it was such a painful race on Saturday. I could let the negativity drag on and on and name some people some dirty names, but in the end it was entirely my doing and simply bike racing.

Yadda Yadda Mount Tabor, won a massage prime didn't have the brains for the final sprint.

Franz Bakery Crit - Broke Away about 5 laps in and rode with my last year's Franz Bakery arch nemesis from Bikesale. Crashed on the final corner after a pedalstrike. Field passed me as I ran my bike across the finish line. Bike is ok, got some wounds, still won $45, but it hurts mentally more than anything.

Pringle Creek - almost crashed after a pedalstrike on the other side and had very poor sprint tactics.

Bought the following book (if you have an ad-blocker you may not see the following):

No comments:

Post a Comment