Sunday, February 27, 2011

A week of cancellations

Well, back in my post about all the races I wanted to do this year, I mentioned that there were 2 this weekend. And then midweek I said I was sick. Well, turns out that I was still pretty much sick through Friday. However, both bike races were canceled due to freezing cold ice patches and the other due to snow. So turns out that I didn't miss any races and I didn't have to ride in the snow or freezing cold.

I got back on the bike Saturday and Sunday. My coach told me to take it easy, but I felt demotivated while riding for the first time in 3 days! And I still have a little bit of a cough. I'm really hoping I'll be good enough to train this week since I've got some long and intense intervals scheduled.

Also, I want to give a shoutout and congrats to my teammate Randy Resch who upgraded himself to Cat 4 before the season even started in Washington by going to a Cycle U class. It's going to be a great showing of Tacoma Bike with him, Landon and I at Sequim and Mason Lake the 2nd weekend of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment