Monday, October 14, 2013

My Bikes: STOLEN: Giant Seek 3



Equipment

Frame & Fork:2009 Giant Seek 3
Crankset:Stock
Chainring:Stock Triple. Chain Guard is broken off.
Handlebar:Stock
Pedals:Stock
Shifters:Stock
Chain:Relatively new chain
Deraileurs:Stock
Brakes:Stock disc brakes
Saddle:Stock, part of the fabric is coming off
Water bottle cage:Bell Cage
Fenders:Permanent fenders with no flaps

Wheel Set:

Wheels:Stock
Tires:Schwalbe Marathon tires


Personal Stories about this bike

I used this bike to ride around town to get groceries, etc. It was a very handy bike.

It was stolen last night. I locked it up to a small parking sign outside my building at SW 5th & Clay in downtown Portland. When I got out to go to work this morning, the bike along with the sheet metal sign had been stripped off of the pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment