Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Bikes: Black Beauty





Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Equipment

Frame & Fork:ICAN TT Frame and Fork
Crankset:Rotor 3D Aero
Chainring:Vision 55 carbon aero, Shimano Ultegra 44 aero
Handlebar:3T Aura-pro
Brake Levers:SRAM 500 Aero
Pedals:Speedplay Zeros
Shifters:Shimano Dura Ace Bar End
Chain:Shimano Ultegra
Deraileurs:Shimano Ultegra
Brakes:FSA I think?
Saddle:Fizik Ares
Water bottle cage:Bontrager Carbon Cage

Wheel Set:

These wheels belong to the Guinness Cycling Team.

From Wheel:American Classic Carbon Tubular 85mm
Rear Wheel:American Classic Carbon TT Tubular Disc
Tires:Vittoria Crono (22 on front, 24 on rear)
Cassette:Shimano Ultegra 25/11 (my own cassette)


Personal Stories about this bike

I have to give a big thanks to a lot of people for making this bike happen. First off to Todd Gallaher for selling me the frame and another disc wheel for a very good price. Next up to David Klipper for the deal on the handlebars. To Athlete's Lounge for putting it all together and providing a good fit for me. And finally to Guinness Cycling Team for the opportunity to use the wheels for the Time Trial races.

No comments:

Post a Comment