Monday, July 8, 2013

Negative Racing

I didn't have a very good weekend of racing results wise.  I should have been able to do better than high teens and 23rd in both races.  I could blame it on the 3 crashes that happened right in front of me, but on the other hand Zak crashed and still won it.  I could blame it on the big team presence from HPC and Team O, but on the other hand Tim Reinhart and Steven Davis made that break without having a 10-person squad.

And on top of that it sucks that there isn't even a fall back of at least having a teammate who did get the prize, all I'm left with is a disappointment in myself.



Enough ranting from me, not all weekends can be awesome.  Next up for me is Redmond Derby Days, Montinore and then I'm probably guest riding for Team O at Cascade.

No comments:

Post a Comment